Wednesday 8 August 2012

The beginning of 'Making' fever...

I just wanted to add this post because I'm excited to receive our first contribution from a reader!! This fabulous picture was posted on our Facebook Page by Polly of her daughter having a go at a 'Coin Picture'.

Lillyella getting creative. 
Thank you Polly & Lillyella. We hope you enjoyed making your picture and we look forward to seeing more photos from you in the future.

We'd love to see more photos from our readers. You can do this via Facebook or Twitter.

It seems that the 'Coin Picture' is quite a favourite! Amelie asked me to draw a Stegosaurus for her to colour in. She suggested using a coin for the plates on his back. I was really pleased that she was using her imagination and asking to use techniques that we have learnt through doing this challenge.  


Stegosaurus - we used a 20p to draw the plates. 
We created two more 'makes' today. So I'll be posting details on them soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment